Production Worker – Mattress Manufacturing
Bedmaster has been manufacturing high quality Mattresses in Melbourne for almost 40 years. Our mattresses are sold through retailers Australia wide and we pride ourselves on building a strong reputation for quality product and service.
Bedmaster is part of Oscar Group Australia, and Australian family owned group of manufacturing businesses based across Victoria and South Australia. Our teams are passionate about Australian Made and are driven by our core values of Evolution, Collaboration, Integrity & Accountability in all of our work with customers, suppliers and team members.
Bedmaster is seeking an all-rounder mattress production worker, that is flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the mattress manufacturing process and collaborate with other team members to meet production targets.
- Assembly and build-up of mattress components
- Mattress closing (tape edge machine operation)
- Bed base and Head upholstery
- Quilting machine operation
- Spring Machine operation
- Inventory and stock receipt
- Forklift operation (desirable but not mandatory)
Key aspect of the role/What we are looking for?
- Experience in the above is desirable but not mandatory, as on the job training can be provided.
- Willingness to learn and go extra mile – demonstrates Oscar Values – ‘Nothing is too much trouble’
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Positive and motivated team player attitude
- Good time management skills e.g punctual
An Australian drivers’ licence and forklift licence is preferred but not essential.
This position is a full-time position, with initial probationary trial period.
We are an Equal Opportunities AHRI chartered employer.
If this position is for you, please email your Resume and short cover letter to: