About Oscar Building
At Oscar Building we specialise in modular construction, building all of our products in our factory in Horsham, Victoria, before taking them for their onsite installation, anywhere from outback Australia to the heart of the city.
We supply modular buildings for both domestic and commercial clients throughout Australia, as well as offering a range of services to the traditional construction sector and related industries. We strive to deliver projects in new and innovative ways, engaged with our clients to find customised solutions to best facilitate their needs.
Our factory is equipped with a high capacity overhead gantry crane to ensure safe assembly of buildings and eﬃcient loading of trucks for transportation of buildings to site Within our main assembly building we also have a well-equipped steel fabrication workshop. This allows us to keep all structural fabrication in house, which gives us greater quality control.
- Fabrication of steel frames and structures of varying complexity from a range of different sections from workshop drawings
- Sheet metal fabrication and operation of sheet metal equipment consisting of.
- NC press brake
- CNC Waterjet cutter
- Setup and programming of robotic welder
- Painting of fabricated parts
- Assembly of fabricated products and installation of motors and control systems
- Construction of manufacturing jigs and fixtures
- Supervision and training of Apprentices
- General maintenance of plant and machinery
- Metal Fabrication: Minimum of 3 years (Required)
- Forklift Licence (Preferred)
A Copy of PD is available from the HR department on request
How to apply
Please submit your Resume and short covering letter or contact People & Culture on email@example.com or (03) 53811404.
Job Type: Full-time